Tuesday 7 February 2012

A Casual Saturday

So it was one of my best friend's birthdays and I had been working all day Saturday 9am until 6:30pm in a very busy clothes shop.  And what with getting up at 6:30am to catch my bus to work, and not getting home until 7:30pm...lets just say I wasn't really in the party mood, and more in a eat-lots-of-food-and-watch-TV mood. So I compromised. And instead of throwing on a party dress and getting dolled up as usual, I opted for a slightly casual Saturday night outfit.  





T-shirt - ('borrowed' from my sister's closet..shh!)
Skirt - New Look 
Belt - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Forever 21
Bangles and Rings - Mixture of Topshop and Miss Selfridge


I found this skirt in my closet that I must have bought around a year and a half ago - maybe even two years ago - and it still had the tags on! I had completely forgotten about it, but I'm glad I found it for this occasion. 

I've gone casual - who would have thought!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! Love the skirt and the shirt! Really nice Outfit:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete