Friday 18 November 2011

Can you keep a Secret...?

The Victoria Secret show of 2011 was launched this montha and showed a variety of designs, incorporating a fantasy theme in most.  Many of the designs show inspiration from animals and fantasy creatures, as many of the models wore wings, and most importantly, modelled VS’s new line of lingerie.  I thought the show looked fun and showed lots of fresh ideas this year. Here are some of my favourites and their inspiration comparisons…


























ALSO, I have just read that VS’s stylist is currently working on a VS collaboration with none other than H&M…(as if H&M hadn’t been busy enough as it is with collaborations!) The line is due to launch next week at it’s Selfridges concession.  I have to say I can’t wait to see this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment