Sunday 27 November 2011

A festive gathering

So last night I ventured out of my comfort zone and went to the business snowball. I hadn't been to a ball since my school's senior ball so I had no idea what to wear! In the end I opted for a black cut out maxi with some bright, chunky jewelry, which livened up the outfit.








I'ts a shame we forgot to take pictures of our full outfits before we left the flat...we were in such a rush to get ready after a day of working 9-6:30 ...and then the taxis appeared! 

Anyway. it was such a good night, I'll definatley be going to the snowball next year!

Lots of love, 

1 comment:

  1. Hey I Love your blog!!!

    I’m bit of a Style and fashion Junkie! So your blog is right up my street!
    If you fancy a quirky read check out my blog www.fortheloveofmoi.blogspot.com and if you like what you see/read please follow me and I'll be sure to follow you right back!

    Adios xxx

    ReplyDelete