Monday 14 November 2011

Ferrari jeans

I recently bought these red jeans on my uniform budget at work intending on wearing them only at work. But when I woke up this morning at 8am realising I had to leave the house in an hour for my 10am monday morning lecture at uni I couldn't really be bothered dressing and just wanted a lazy day in bed. However I got on with it and decided to wear the jeans today. They may not look it but they're so comfy I might as well have been my sweatpants to uni!! 





Jeans -  Miss Selfridge
Top -  AX Paris
Cardigan - Hollister
Pashmina - Vintage
Bag - Primark
Wedges - Dorothy Perkins
Jewelry - Miss Selfridge, River Island, Topshop

As I still havn't received a new camera I've started using my Mum's old camera which has to be said is alot better than the dingy iPhone camera. However I either did my make up in the dark this morning and put on too much foundation or this camera just does nothing for my face. We'll see how it turns out next time...

Arrivederci, 

No comments:

Post a Comment