Wednesday 16 November 2011

Tartan Heritage

As the weather has been slowly getting colder, and windier, and rainier, and frankly all round MISERABLE....I decided to dig out all my winter scarves, hats and gloves etc from last year for a bit of a clear out before the snow and sleet is upon us.  I found my woolen scarf from H&M, which may be the cosiest scarf I have ever bought!! And as today was cold, windy, rainy, and all round miserable, it was a necessity  to wear it today.




T-shirt - H&M
Shirts - Miss Selfridge
Cardigan - Dorothy Perkins
Scarf - H&M


Tartan this week has been all over the catwalks.  I absolutley love tartan and it always catches my eye, especially when designers encorporate it into their designs..they always add a classy touch to the Scottish pattern. 

Burberry Prorsum

Burberry Prorsum

Christian Dior

Daks

DSquared2

Eltro

Mochino Cheap & Chic

Mulberry

Narciso Rodrigez

Tory Burch

And it's not only the catwalks showing a bit of Herritage style...the high-street has started showing more tartan peices recently...


Boohoo £35

Miss Selfridge £25

Miss Selfridge £55

Missguided £30

New Look £30

Topshop £200

Warehouse £45

Warehouse £65




Viva la Tartan, 

No comments:

Post a Comment