Sunday 13 November 2011

Rawr

I purchased these new leopard print leggings the other day to fulfil my leopard print fetish. I had been eyeing them up for a few weeks before finally giving in to temptation. I now feel that the majority of my wardrobe is no longer sorted by colour co-ordination, but now a new section for all my animal print pieces! 

I was meeting a friend for a casual Starbucks today as it's been horrible weather-wise lately. That's the reason I opted for this chunky knitted cardigan today. I've pretty much been living in this one as it's so cosy! I think I should invest in more of them in different colours for over winter before I wear this one out!!

moody pants.






Cardigan - H&M
Leggings - Miss Selfridge
Top - Miss Selfridge
Wedges - Dorothy Perkins
Pashmina - Was bought in Las Vegas
Jewelry - Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Forever21


My obsession with leopard prints even went as far as my halloween costume this year...


After watching many youtube videos I mastered the spots with black liquid eyeliner.

Down to every last detail. I used Barry M instant nail effects black crackle nail varnish on top of Barry M instant nail effects gold foil.

Anyway, enough about me..here are some leopard print pieces on the high street that I have been looking at recently....

Office  £85

Topshop  £48

River Island  £30

Topshop  £35

New Look  £45

Topshop  £150

My apologies for the rubbish quality of photos, I cleverly dropped and broke my camera after one too many cocktails ont night. So, until I get my replacement I'm stuck using my iPhone's camera, sorry!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment